Trevor travels around the world playing piano and singing in various bars, restaurants and hotels These are his musings from his often interesting, amusing or mundane lifestyle...

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Random Dresden Pics


I don´t think I´ve posted enough photos on my blog lately (except for the Contiki epic) so I just wanted to throw in some random photos that I´ve taken around Dresden in the last few weeks. It is a really great city, and while I´m a bit sad to leave tomorrow (and am really over packing my suitcase!) it is great to know I will be back here for August and December next year.

PS if you want an update on the Frederic the Bitten story, my friend Rita has done some research about him and its quite a funny story - check the comments


Craig, Cranny and Rita (the Christmas gang) at the Zwinger
rita craig and cranny at zwinger (sml)

The Hofkirche
Hofkirche (sml)

The Semperoper (Opera house)
Semperoper (sml)

The Frauenkirche
Frauenkirche (sml)

One of the stalls at my local Christmas market (just outside my door!)
Gluhwein Stall (sml)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home