Trevor travels around the world playing piano and singing in various bars, restaurants and hotels These are his musings from his often interesting, amusing or mundane lifestyle...

Friday, July 06, 2007

Promised Photos

I did promise to put up a photo of the plastic urinals that mysteriously appear on Friday and Saturday nights. Hilarious! Regrettably, I left Amsterdam before gathering up enough courage to use one. Maybe next time.

Urinal (sml)

Also, I think I found my perfect photo to demonstrate the ridiculous numbers of bikes in this city! This is the bike car park outside Amsterdam Centraal Station (see, Dutch is just like English, but with extra vowels…)

bikes galore (sml)

Finally, I thought people might be interested in seeing photos of Maxims, the bar I have been working at here in Amsterdam. When I finally get around to settling back in Melbourne and hopefully setting up my own piano bar, I’d like to think it would look fairly similar to this. The piano is the curvy thing at the end of the bar with stools around it.

Maxims Inside (sml)Maxims Window (sml)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home