Trevor travels around the world playing piano and singing in various bars, restaurants and hotels These are his musings from his often interesting, amusing or mundane lifestyle...

Friday, July 06, 2007

Aqua-Dome

Well, this is probably the biggest blog update ever. I have only just organized the internet in my hotel room and so am uploading 6 blog entries all of which are quite long… I hope you’ve got some time for reading!

I am now back at the Aqua-Dome, and just to make you all a little bit jealous, I have included some pictures of the view from my hotel room and of the room itself. It seems that I get to stay in the proper hotel room this time instead of the apartments 3 km away, and it is really rather luxurious. And only a short walk from the Thermal Pools and Gym! It’s going to be a great month!

hotel room (sml) view from room (sml)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home